ECO TAN - Face Tan Water™
ECO TAN - Face Tan Water™
Your real life Organic filter! The original, gradual self-tanning toner for your face, neck and décolletage. This global fan favourite product, brilliantly camouflages blemishes and reduces the appearance of redness.
The perfect face tanner, with natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin. This gradual face tanner has lightweight moisturising properties, so your skin is left feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy! It’s non-comedogenic so it’s not going to block your pores!
Tip: As it’s a gradual tan, you can have it as soft or deep as you like! Try applying two coats for a deeper result.
Face Tan Water™ is the original and the first revolutionary face tanner!
Face Tan Water™ is Eco Tan’s multi award winning organic self tanning gradual face tanner. The Original and the first revolutionary face tanning toner builds to a beautiful facial glow!
Eco Tan Face Tan Water™ is a gradual liquid self tanning toner. An organic self tan in Eco Tan’s range specifically created for face, neck and décolletage way back in 2015! Self Tanning Face Tan Water™ builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. Face Tan Water™ is also vegan and cruelty free.
How to use: Apply 2-3 times a week. Use at least a teaspoon per application for best results.
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water™ to fresh clean dry skin just after you have cleansed. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water™, you only need to exfoliate once a week as their organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial however we recommend washing your hands straight after application.
- Make sure you’re applying enough product, about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleanser as they are known to strip tans.
Note: Be wary of using Face Tan Water™ directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone (Sugar Derived)**, Glycerin (Organic Vegetable Derived)*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Sodium Hyaluronate (Natural Vegan)**, Pelargoniun Graveolens (Organic Rose Geranium) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Orange) Peel Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural)**, Citric Acid (Fruit Derived)**, Limonene (Fruit Derived)**, Citronellol (Plant Derived)**, Geraniol (Plant Derived)**, Linalool (Plant Derived)** ALL ingredients either *Certified Organic or **Natural
All Eco Tan products are made with only Certified organic and natural ingredients with absolutely nothing artificial or synthetic with no nasty chemicals.
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
AUSTRALIAN MADE – CERTIFIED ORGANIC – VEGAN – NATURAL – CHOOSE CRUELTY FREE – CERTIFIED TOXIC FREE – LICENSED by PETA