Passer aux informations produits
1 de 4

The Laundress

THE LAUNDRESS - Dish Detergent

THE LAUNDRESS - Dish Detergent

Prix habituel $ 21.50 CAD
Prix habituel Prix soldé $ 21.50 CAD
Vente Épuisé

THE LAUNDRESS - Dish Detergent

  • Ideal for both sink washing and dishwashers
  • 16 fl oz
  • Made in the USA

The Laundress created a single low-sudsing detergent to thoroughly clean your dishes, whether you’re washing them by hand or in the dishwasher. That’s one less bottle to store under your sink! Formulated with a high percentage of active ingredients (including cleaning enzymes), this unique product works on contact to remove grease, baked-on food, and cooking messes. Both you and your dishes will be gleaming.

This product is unscented due to popular demand.

How to use:

FOR HANDWASHING DISHES: Fill a basin with hot water. Add a squirt of detergent to create a suds bath. Wash dishes, then rinse. Or, add a small squirt of detergent to a Linen Knit Dish Cloth. Then lather and rinse.

FOR DISHWASHERS: Add ONLY one capful of detergent to your dispenser. Do not overfill as this product is highly concentrated. Always separate stainless steel from silver when washing. We recommend washing pewter, fine china, and crystal by hand.

ADDITIONAL CARE: To remove tough stains from dishware, add a squirt of detergent to a basin of hot water and soak for 30 minutes. Then wash by hand or in the dishwasher. To remove spots from glassware, try Scented Vinegar.

Ideal for: Everyday dishwashing by hand and in the dishwasher. Removing grease, baked-on food, and cooking messes. Dishware, cookware, glassware, fine china, and crystal.

INGREDIENTS: Plant-derived nonionic surfactants, mineral-derived cleaning enhancer (sodium gluconate), plant-derived grease-cutting agent (triethyl citrate), and food- and grease-removing enzymes (amylase, protease).

Color and texture may vary with natural ingredients.

Free of petroleum, phosphate, phthalates, and artificial color. Cruelty-free. No animal by-products.

All The Laundress products are tested on Gwen & Lindsey.

CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Avoid contact with eyes. If ingested, seek medical advice.

Afficher tous les détails