ECO TAN by Sonya - FACE TAN WATER™
Face Tan Water™ comes in a 100ml bottle.
Suitable for all skin tones.
REVOLUTIONARY TONER AND SELF TANNING FACE TAN WATER
Self tanning Face Tan Water is a gradual liquid tanning toner, especially created for face, neck and décolletage! Face Tan Water builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. Our self tanning Face Tan Water is also vegan and cruelty free!
To keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, without the sun’s harmful rays, apply self tanning Face Tan Water 2-3 times a week. Since Face Tan Water is non-comedogenic, it is formulated to lock in moisture without clogging pores. So it’s lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy! Also, this revolutionary product was awarded GOLD in the 2016 UK Pure Beauty Awards as the Best New Sun Care and Tanning Product!
Need some glorious inspo?
Easily add Face Tan Water™ to your beauty routine – ditch your foundation and get a sun kissed glow with Face Tan Water™ instead!
FACE TAN WATER™ SIGNATURE INGREDIENTS
- Aloe vera
- Orange peel
- Rose geranium
NO Hidden Nasties!
Face Tan Water™ does not contain…
- NO orange or synthetic dyes
- NO synthetic ingredients
- And definitely NO horrid fake tan smell!
Raves and Reviews
Our customers love the beautiful results of our Face Tan Water™ – read the reviews in the tab above!
ECO TAN AND ECO BY SONYA DRIVER RANGE:
Authenticity and transparency are the foundations of our brand! This is why our certifications are VERY important
- Our range of tan and body care products are made with organic and natural ingredients Certified by the Organic Food Chain Australia
- Accredited Toxic Free by Safe Cosmetics Australia
- Eco Tan is proudly Vegan, licensed by PETA and also accredited by Choose Cruelty Free
- We are proud to be Australian made, owned and operated
For best results, we recommend the following steps:
- Wash your face at night and then apply Face Tan Water to clean, dry skin before bed.
- Apply either with your fingers or a cotton face pad. Whatever works best for you!
- For best results, wait at least 7 hours for tan to develop before washing your face. So sleep tight knowing you aren’t putting any nasty, synthetic chemicals on your face.
Wake up with a beautiful, natural glow and follow your normal morning skin routine. You can wash your face, moisturise and apply foundation if necessary. Avoid products containing oil or soap that will strip tan & make it uneven and patchy.
- Receive compliments left, right and centre because of your beautiful skin achieved through natural beauty.