Skip to main content
Extra 20% off on the Flash Sale section! No code needed, discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Valid until May 27 2022. Terms & conditions apply.

MUSTELA - Cleansing Wipes with Avocado

MUSTELA - Cleansing Wipes with Avocado

Mustela Cleansing wipes with avocado gently and effectively cleanse baby’s skin: face, hands and nappy area - leaving it soft and hydrated.

With 97% ingredients of natural origin, these gentle wipes can be used even on newborns*.

*Babies out of NICU

Super soft, Mustela baby wipes gently cleanse baby's face, body and diaper and can be used even on newborns*. Even better: they leave their skin moisturized, supple and pleasantly fresh.

How to use: Mustela wipes can be used for baby's face, body and diaper area. They also come in a travel-friendly format.

  1. Pick a wipe from the pack. One is usually enough.
  2. Gently cleanse your baby. No need to rinse!
  3. Don't forget to close your pack to make sure that the wipes remain soft and moist.
  4. Remember to sort! Throw the wipe in your domestic waste - never in the toilets nor in the sea of course. 

INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tartaric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Tropolone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance).

97% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 3% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long term protection of the formula.

Packet of 25 wipes

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
English
English