Skip to main content
Extra 20% off on the Flash Sale section! No code needed, discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Valid until May 27 2022. Terms & conditions apply.

MUSTELA - Cradle Cap Cream

MUSTELA - Cradle Cap Cream

Mustela Cradle cap cream, formulated with avocado extract is to be applied directly on baby's and infant's scalp*.

It helps eliminate cradle cap and reduces the reappearance of patches. Its light, moisturizing texture is easy to apply.

This cream contains 95% of natural origin ingredients.

* Babies out of NICU

Its packaging cardboard is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable oil inks.

How to use: Specialists recommend not to scrape cradle cap patches. We suggest you adopt this routine to relieve baby:

  1. Apply the cradle cap cream directly on the patches in the evening. Mustela's practical and narrow tube nozzle allows to easily target the spots.
  2. Leave it in overnight.
  3. Wash baby's hair with a special shampoo on the following day to eliminate flakes and scales.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Glycerin, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Galactoarabinan, Cetyl Alcohol, Sclerotium Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Undecyl Dimethyl Oxazoline, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.

Contains 95% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 5% represents ingredients which have been selected for their high-tolerance properties and allow for a long term protection of the formula.

40ml Nozzle tube

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
English
English