Skip to main content
Extra 20% off on the Flash Sale section! No code needed, discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Valid until May 27 2022. Terms & conditions apply.

MUSTELA - Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath with Avocado

MUSTELA - Multi-Sensory Bubble Bath with Avocado

Mustela baby and child Multi-sensory bubble bath gently cleans children's body and hair without drying out their skin.

This high tolerance natural formula with avocado can be used even on newborns*.

This gel’s smooth and light foaming texture turns baby's bath time into daily fun!

*Babies out of NICU

How to use: Mustela Multi-sensory bubble bath is specially designed for newborns' body and hair.

  1. Press a big dollop of gel into your hand thanks to its service cap and lather.
  2. Gently wash your baby's body and hair.
  3. Rinse carefully.
  4. Dry baby gently and pay special attention to that little bottom and skin folds!

INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Coco-Glucoside, Peg-150 Distearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Maris Sal /Sea Salt/Sel Marin, Citric Acid, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Ci 42090 (Blue 1).

Contains 88% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 12% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula.

Its formula is biodegradable and vegan.

Bottles with flip-top cap 200ml

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
English
English