Skip to main content
Spend $65 on Rahua products & receive their Hydration Shampoo (travel size) for FREE. Add the shampoo to your order & use code RAHUA. Valid until January 25th 2022. Terms and conditions apply.

MUSTELA - Nourishing Cream with Cold Cream and Beeswax

MUSTELA - Nourishing Cream with Cold Cream and Beeswax

This Face cream with Cold Cream immediately nourishes baby’s dry skin and delivers long-lasting moisture to protect it from environmental conditions.

Used on a daily basis, it is perfectly suited for newborns, toddlers and newborns*.

Its smooth and rich texture is ideal for dry skin and penetrates effortlessly.

*Babies out of NICU

How to use: 

  1. Gently press the tube to collect the cream in your hand.
  2. Apply twice a day on baby's face.
  3. How about a song? Turn routine into fun!

    INGREDIENTS: Aqua /Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-2-Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’abeille, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Nylon-6, Parfum (Fragrance), Gluconolactone, Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Ceramide Np, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid.

    Contains 95% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 5% is used to ensure a pleasant texture and long term protection of the formula.

    40ml

    Your Cart

    Your cart is currently empty.
    Click here to continue shopping.
    English
    English