Skip to main content
Extra 20% off on the Flash Sale section! No code needed, discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Valid until May 27 2022. Terms & conditions apply.

MUSTELA - Soothing Moisturizing Cream

MUSTELA - Soothing Moisturizing Cream

Mustela Soothing moisturizing face cream is fragrance-free and specially formulated for children with very sensitive skin, for daily use, as soon as birth*.

Thanks to schisandra, Mustela's patented natural active ingredient, this cream hydrates and soothes baby’s skin.*Babies out of NICU

How to use: Easy to use, Mustela's tube-end delivers just thet right amount of cream.

  1. Press the tube for a small dollop of cream.
  2. Gently apply to your baby's face.
  3. Time for a cuddle!

              INGREDIENTS: Aqua / Water, Triisostearin, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, C12-16 Alcohols, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Microcrystalleryl Cellulose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin *, Saccharide Hydrolysate*, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.

              * Schisandra.

              97% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The remaining 3% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long term protection of the formula.

              40 ml Tube

              Your Cart

              Your cart is currently empty.
              Click here to continue shopping.
              English
              English