Skip to main content
Spend $75 on Fitglow Beauty products and receive Good Lash+ Mascara. Add Good Lash+ Mascara in your cart & then at checkout use code: fitglowbeauty. Valid while stock last. Terms and conditions apply.

MUSTELA - Stelatopia Emollient Cream

MUSTELA - Stelatopia Emollient Cream

Stelatopia Emollient baby cream’s fragrance-free formula and rich texture immediately soothe children with extremely dry skin. Formulated with sunflower oil Distillate, it delivers long lasting hydration and soothes discomfort.

It also helps to restore the skin barrier. It can be used on face & body, from birth on*.

*Babies out of NICU

How to use:

  1. Press the pump and collect the cream in your hand.
  2. Apply twice a day on body and face by massaging delicately.
  3. Whenever possible, leave it in for a bit, to let baby enjoy this soothing moment before getting dressed.

INGREDIENTS: Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sucrose Distearate, Dextrin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Prunus Domestica Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Candelilla Cera / Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Squalane, Sucrose Stearate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Glucose, Sorbitol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Ceramide Np, Phytosphingosine.

Contains 89% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 11% provides pleasure of use and allows for a long term protection of the formula while also ensuring the nessary gentleness and efficiency of the formula on these fragile skins.

200ml

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.
English
English