Skip to main content
Extra 20% off on the Flash Sale section! No code needed, discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Valid until May 27 2022. Terms & conditions apply.

MUSTELA - Stelatopia Foam Shampoo

MUSTELA - Stelatopia Foam Shampoo

Stelatopia Foam shampoo’s fragrance-free formula is specially designed for extremely dry skin.

Tear-free, it gently cleanses and soothes baby’s scalp and rinses off easily.

It contains 99% of natural origin ingredients, and its key active ingredient comes from sunflowers.

Also for newborns, out of NICU.

Made in France, Mustela foam shampoo comes in a recyclable pump bottle and its formula is biodegradable!

How to use: Mustela handy pump bottle delivers the right amount of foam shampoo in just one step.

  1. Press the pump (just once!).
  2. Apply on baby's wet scalp and massage very gently.
  3. Leave it in for 1 to 2 minutes for the soothing effect and rinse gently.
  4. Once your foam shampoo bottle is finished, throw it in the sorting bin for recycling.

              INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Coco-Glucoside, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract.

              Contains 99% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 1% allow for a long term protection of the formula.

              Foamer bottle 150 ml

              Your Cart

              Your cart is currently empty.
              Click here to continue shopping.
              English
              English