NAILBERRY - Flapper
NAILBERRY - Flapper
Fresh and flattering with a soft, muted undertone, we’re sure this chic pale pink will be your staple seasonal neutral. A delicate and dreamy hue, its elegance and versatility make it the go-to shade for every spring-summer occasion.
From the first sweep, this ultra-light, specially developed formula glides onto your nails with ease, bestowing a precise, dazzling and opaque finish. Boost its staying power with a finishing sweep of Shine & Breathe Top Coat and colour your nails healthy!
- Breathable and oxygenated
- Water permeable
- Certified cruelty free
- Certified Halal
- Gluten free
How to use:
- Wash your hands then moisten a lint-free cotton pad with nail polish remover and sweep over your nails to remove lingering varnish, oils and impurities.
- File and buff your nails to smooth any uneven areas and achieve your desired length, then apply one coat of Strengthen & Breathe Base Coat.
- Apply one thin coat of your chosen Nailberry polish, using our wide, tapered brush to flawlessly coat your nail from base to tip. Work on both hands to allow each layer to dry.
- Follow with a second thin coat, ensuring a vivid, professional-quality finish to each nail. Allow to air dry.
- Prolong wear, prevent fading and deliver outstanding shine with a final layer of Nailberry revolutionary and breathable Shine & Breathe Top Coat.
INGREDIENTS: Butyl acetate, ethyl acetate, nitrocellulose, adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer, acetyl tributyl citrate, isopropyl alcohol, trimethylsiloxysilicate, n- butyl alcohol, phosphoric acid, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, diacetone alcohol, dimethicone, acrylates copolymer, silica, trimethylpentanediyl dibenzoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, stearalkonium bentonite, benzophenone-1.
May contain (+/-) : red 6 lake (ci 15850), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ammonium ferrocyanide (ci 77510), iron oxides (ci 77491), red 34 lake (ci 15880), black 2 (ci 77266 [nano]), manganese violet (ci 77742), titanium dioxide (ci 77891), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), iron oxides (ci 77499).
L’Oxygéné polishes are formulated without Phthalates, including DBP, Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Triphenyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Parabens, Animal Derivatives and Gluten.